The term ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner/s of the website. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- Our website’s content is only for general information and use.
- Any content is subject to change without prior notice.
- We and any third parties cannot provide any warranty or guarantee as to the veracity, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You accept that information and materials on our site may be partly incorrect or may contain errors. We expressly express that we are not liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk. We shall not be liable for such use. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Copying is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator/owners are credited on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a regarded as a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites (external links). These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse such website(s). We cannot ascertain the correctness and shall bear no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws and regulations of this country.